Wednesday 23 April 2014

Guest Feedback


Gwen

 
John and I would like to thank you and your wonderful staff for the kindness and courtesy extended to us during our stay at the Windermere Manor Hotel from March 25th through April 16th.

 I especially want to thank you for accommodating my needs (toilet seat and the firm armchair that you so kindly took out of storage). It helped to extend my stay at a time when my husband needed me the most.

 I apologize for my share of cigarette butts discarded on the lawn up until the time the "butt stop" was made available at the curb. I should also apologize for the "rambling", talking your ear off, along with the ears of your other staff members. 

 I met and talked with so many wonderful people who were staying at the hotel.

 Thank you again Gwen, and should the need arise whereby John and I have to return, we will surely look forward to staying at the Windermere Manor.  We will recommended it to all of our friends.

 Isabel Del Rossi 

No comments:

Post a Comment