Tuesday 3 June 2014

Guest Feedback

Hello Windermere Team,
Our stay at the Windermere Manor was lovely. I used to work for Let's Talk Science from my home in Ottawa but travel to London every six weeks or so and I always stayed at your Manor. I love the setting with the bits of forest and water in the back. The service I received this time and every other time has always been superb! I love that you raise bees and have added some raised gardens. It is beautiful! I'm also a foodie of sorts so it is a perfect with the amazing restaurant right beside. Although we don't get to London very often anymore, I was being presented a national award for volunteering with Let's Talk Science and I have to say that staying at the Windermere Manor this visit felt like coming home.
Thanks for all the work you do to give such amazing service!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment